THE 1st SPRINT CHALLENGE 2022 (SHORT COURSE)
OCTOBER 8-9, 2022
The Racquet Club, Sukhumvit Soi, 49/9
The first 100 swimmers or teams to apply before July 1 will be charged 350
baht per swimmer, instead of regular 500 baht.
- The Racquet Club, Sukhumvit Soi, 49/9
- The competition will be held on October 8-9, 2022
The aim of the competition
- To develop athletes and further develop Thailand’s swimming competition to create a competitive and fun atmosphere.
- Allowing athletes to experience competitions in qualifying rounds and finals.
- All members of the school, club or swimming team are invited to apply.
- Register for the competition online at www.cnxswimming.com
- If a swimmer is not a member of any team and will swim freely Please contact us via Line official account: @cnxswimming
- Applications are open from 1 July 2022 – 1 September 2022.
- Closing applications early If there are 285 swimmers
- Each swimmer can compete in a maximum of four 4 events per two 2 relays (excluding finals).
- ● Anyone can edit and cancel from September 2, 2022 – September 27, 2022.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND NT (NO TIME) AS WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THE COMPETITION IS FAIR FOR ALL. (If do not have entry time in CNX Swimming database please contact Line official account: @cnxswimming)
Age Group Plan (Age is calculated based on the age of the swimmers on the first day of the meet).
- 5 Years (2017)
- 6 Years(2016)
- 7-8 Years (2014 & 2015)
- 9-10 Years (2012 & 2013)
- 11-12 Years ( 2010-2011)
- 13 Years & Over (2009 & Below)
- Saturday morning (Oct. 8) qualifying round (07.45 – 12.00 – approx.)
- Saturday afternoon (Oct. 8, finals time 2pm – 4pm – approx.)
- Sunday (Oct. 9) qualifying round (07.45 – 12.00 – approx.)
- Sunday (9 Oct.) Finals time 2pm – 3pm – approx.)
- If time permits, swimmers are allowed to use the competition pool to warm up.
- FINA Rules apply, except for the 10/U false start rule modification as below:
- Modified false start rule for 10/U event – 1st false start, charge to field (all swimmers return to start and reset); 2nd false start, swimmer DQ (the race will continue and the DQ swimmer will be informed upon their completion.
- FINA Rules will be upheld and applied by Qualified TSA Officials. In the event of a dispute or protest, formal protocols will apply and be advised prior to the meet. • Age groups are based on age as of October 8, 2022
- Swimmers must be enrolled in a swim team, club or school.
- Independent swimmers, refer to Application Process details
COVID 19 Regulations
- It will be announced later in a separate document as the date of the competition gets closer. Follow the news at FACEBOOK : CNX Swimming
Warm-up Time And Details
- ● There will be 2 sessions for warm-up ( Session 1: 6.40 – 7.00 – Session 2: 7.00 -7.20)
- The list of teams in each session will be announced by October 3, 2022
- No extra time will be given if a team starts late.
- The Finals will be from 50m races to 100m races.
- The top 6 swimmers from each age group of the event will qualify to compete in the finals.
- If you wish to withdraw, must inform processing team within 30 minutes of results posting
- NOTE: Finals are only for swimmers aged 9 & Over.
- The SKINS event is an exciting back-to-back race that takes place in knockout stages. The remaining two swimmers will compete against each other in the head-to-head finals.
- The skins event will be for the swimmers who placed 7-12 in their age group from the 100m IM race (13 & over)
- The skins event for 11-12 years old will be determined by the top 6 finishers in the event from the 100m Free.
- The age group for the Skins are: 9-10, 11-12 and 13 & Over.
- The winner of each age group will be awarded a prize.
- 500 baht per swimmer.
- The first 100 swimmers to apply, or teams to apply before July 1 will be discounted to 350 baht per swimmer.
- Online results via : www.cnxswimming.com and SplashME application.
Startlist and ID Card Distribution
- Due to COVID-19 and a way to reduce global warming, the startlist will not be distributed and available for sale during the competition.
- The startlist can either be downloaded via online website : www.cnxswimming.com or, it can be delivered to the training location 3 days prior to the date of the competition.
- The swimmer’s ID card must be delivered by mail.
- Line official account: @cnxswimming
- Mr.Naphat Chareonsanti Tel : 084-687-7232
- Mr.Paiboon Charoensanti Tel : 081-5300-700
- Please only contact during business hours to avoid disruptions ( 8.00 – 20.00 น.)
- E-mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday – 10 & Under
- Sunday – 11 & Over
- Top 3 medals for the top 3 swimmers in each event.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in all events after each heat (For 5-8 years old only)
- High point team and individual trophies for top 3.
- Special prize for the winner in the SKINS EVENT.